The world as we knew it has changed. We are in the digital age and to better survive, one has to fully integrate the changes into their lives. Calzoncillos Boxer Baratos The same could be said with dentists. These days, we have multiple technologies in our grasp, and one of the easiest for patients to understand is using a tablet like an iPad. Bañadores Calvin Klein Hombre Baratos Slip Calvin Klein Being able to demonstrate images on a tablet is just so much more high tech for a patient. This sets you apart from another Sydney dentist and helps educate your patients in a more effective manner.
Here are just some apps for dentists and patients:
DDS GP is an app for dental professionals that allow them to show dental conditions and treatments to their patients using an iPad. It is probably the most comprehensive of all the applications that I have seen.
- You can TAP and DRAG items on the screen, to easily show severity of decay, periodontal disease, cracks, and numerous other conditions and procedures.
- You can DRAW right on the screen with your finger and you can save your drawings for future use.
- You can also ADD your own images or photos from your photo library, then draw on and save them.
- Finally, you are allowed to SEND or PRINT custom treatment plans to your patients using this app.
- Check here for details & download
Dental Navigator is an interactive application, which can be used by dentists to explain different methods of treatment to patients. Ropa Interior Calvin Klein Barata If you have the new Apple iPad, you can use an HDMI adapter to project the whole application onto a large screen for better viewing.
Check here for details & download.
This application is an excellent app for patients as it explains the different treatments available in dentistry, and the best thing is it is FREE! Check here for details & download.
PEDIATRIC DENTAL EXPERT
This application is a food guide that parents could use to be able to understand the proper dental care that their children need. It is FREE and it is easy to use, so you can download it today. Check here for details & download.
Dentistry ProConsult is designed to provide dental students with a quick and easy way to review procedures they may have to perform in clinic.