Dr. Christopher Ho is a Sydney dentist who has devoted his career to practicing exclusively in Aesthetic Dentistry, Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry in Sydney Australia. He is the Founder and Principal of Care Implant Dentistry and has completed his Bachelors of Dental Surgery with First Class Honours, a Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry (Implant Dentistry) from the University of Sydney, and also a Masters of Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics) with Distinction from Kings College London.
He has over twenty years of experience in complex aesthetic and implant rehabilitations, and is committed to excellence. It is his goal to provide you not just teeth to replace or restore what you once had but he makes it a point to provide patients with a beautiful smile in a friendly and caring manner. He understands that every one deserves to smile beautifully and comfortably. He will make your smile, his priority.
Outside of the dental office, Dr Chris Ho has a collection of achievements that he is proud of. As his patients, this should give you much comfort, to know that the dentist in charge of your teeth is an important personality in the field.
Among his achievements are the following:
- He has lectured nationally and internationally and has held faculty positions with the University of Sydney, the Global Institute for Dental Education, Academy of Dental Excellence and is a Senior Visiting Teaching Fellow at Kings College London.
- He is the current Oral B (Proctor and Gamble) Media Spokesperson in Australia.
- He has published in dental journals and textbooks.
- He is currently Senior Contributing Editor for the Australasian Dental Practice and on the Advisory Board of Dental Asia, Dental News Philippines.
- He has also worked as a consultant and key opinion leader for several leading dental manufacturers.
- He is in referral based practice in implants, aesthetic dentistry and complex oral rehabilitations, which means fellow dentists and colleagues trust him to care for their own patients.